Welcoming Practices has established various partnerships to assist in making the project an overall success. Key relationships with school districts, research centers, government and non-government organizations have been arranged to guide the process of creating responsive and supportive military-connected schools.
- USC School of Social Work
- USC School of Social Work—San Diego Academic Center
- USC Rossier School of Education
- USC Viterbi School of Engineering
- Bar Ilan University
- Center for Innovation and Research on Veterans and Military Families, USC School of Social Work
- Hamovitch Center for Science in the Human Services, USC School of Social Work